The Implementation Assistant is responsible for working various customer‐facing activities (Greeter, Check In, Fit Expert, Organizer, Check Out, and Utility) at implementation events (“Awearness” / Ordering Events).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work various stations throughout event; includes Greeter, Check In, Fit Expert, Organizer, Check Out, and Utility
- Navigate computer and iPad / Laptop for Check In / Check Out functions
- Learn and retain general knowledge of Vestagen products to assist customer with order and answer general questions they may have
- Ensure that all event setups and breakdowns are completed to Vestagen’s satisfaction
- Communicate any customer problems and accompany customer to Vestagen staff
- Other duties as determined by Management
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Positive image and tidy appearance; no visible tattoos, no facial piercings (earrings are acceptable)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Eager, quick learner with strong team‐work spirit
- Skilled at interacting with a diverse audience including company colleagues at all levels, clinicians and administrators
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team
- Independent problem solver
- Ability to be flexible with work duties in a dynamic, fast‐paced environment
- Capacity to learn and retain general knowledge of VESTEX products
- Capability to interpret SKU structure and identify product SKU #s
- Knowledge of computers and iPad devices
- Scheduling flexibility; ability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Education: Nursing, education, healthcare background preferred.
- Experience: 1 to 3+ years relevant business experience required. Formal project management experience preferred.
- Technical: MS Office with Excel modeling skills preferred.
Go to all jobs