New Hyde Park, NY
The Implementation Assistant is responsible for working various customer‐facing activities (Greeter, Check In, Fit Expert, Organizer, Check Out, and Utility) at implementation events (“Awearness” / Ordering Events).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work various stations throughout event; includes Greeter, Check In, Fit Expert, Organizer, Check Out, and Utility
- Navigate computer and iPad / Laptop for Check In / Check Out functions
- Learn and retain general knowledge of Vestagen products to assist customer with order and answer general questions they may have
- Ensure that all event setups and breakdowns are completed to Vestagen’s satisfaction
- Communicate any customer problems and accompany customer to Vestagen staff
- Other duties as determined by Management
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Positive image and tidy appearance; no visible tattoos, no facial piercings (earrings are acceptable)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Eager, quick learner with strong team‐work spirit
- Skilled at interacting with a diverse audience including company colleagues at all levels, clinicians and administrators
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team
- Independent problem solver
- Ability to be flexible with work duties in a dynamic, fast‐paced environment
- Capacity to learn and retain general knowledge of VESTEX products
- Capability to interpret SKU structure and identify product SKU #s
- Knowledge of computers and iPad devices
- Scheduling flexibility; ability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Education: Nursing, education, healthcare background preferred.
- Experience: 1 to 3+ years relevant business experience required. Formal project management experience preferred.
- Technical: MS Office with Excel modeling skills preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, dept
Go to all jobs